Monday, June 15, 2009

Too Cute

Ty's been cracking us up lately. It must be his age & the fact that his wheels are constantly turning. Yesterday we went to Grandma's after church, his Aunt Jodi was getting a glass of Ginger Ale, which Ty loves though he gets it rarely. I asked him if he would like "a little" he replied. "No, I want a big one" it may not be that funny to the rest of the world but the way he said it and his mannerisms really got us laughing. I love those kind of days.

Its funny too the way his mind is constantly working. We were playing on his bed the other day & he tenderly reached over to touch my eyebrows, and asked. "Mommy does Heavenly Father & Jesus have eyebrows?" I explained that they do, and that we look just like them. What a great teaching opprotunity.

No comments: