Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Apple picking

I think that one great blessing of living in New York is that we get to go apple picking each year. It is awesome! Ty and I went with my Uncle Keith aka Poppy & Aunt Judy. This is the third year that we've gone with them to a really neat orchard about a half hour from where we live. We picked 3 1/2 bushels of Ida Red apples and the really great part is that it only cost $24.00. We got an Awesome bargin & a great time rolled into one. Here are a few pictures of my favorite apple picker... And a Bonus photos of Ty & Paisley & I after we returned home.

Now I'll be busy making applesause & canning. I'm so EXCITED. :O)

Ps... the date is all wrong. I really need a new camera!

He was such a good help, he carried the bag for me. What a little gentleman!



Ty & Paisley

A more recent picture of me... since all these are so outdated. I went back to bangs... first time in over 10 yrs... Ahhhhhhhh. So. the big question is ... do I look 19 again.

Maybe you'd better not answer that. :O)

2 comments:

D and C said...

I love the bangs! Super cute on you. And I love the cute pic's of your baby boy! SO CUTE.

Adja said...

Thanks Deanna- its a change. My husband said he likes them too... I kind of do too. Ty is a cutie. He's getting so big. Almost 4! it seems impossible that so much time has passed. How are you doing in your journey? Have a great time in Panama! :O)