Friday, January 30, 2009

The times they are a changin'

Well, I haven't written in a while & like the heading states there have been a few changes lately.

First off , Ty Turned 3. It is so hard to believe, the time has more or less gone in the blink of an eye. We had a party for him & of course he loved it. We have so many great people in our lives that dropped what they were doing & decided to be here to celebrate with us. I made Ty's PB & Jelly cake (though,didn't look like it one it certainly did tasted like one) Here's a few pictures.
I just love this one... My friend Ginny was running the camera & she took it at the perfect mometnt. I was off to the side getting choked up. What can I say... I'm a sap. =o)

Here's one of the whole family...
Paisley, Myself, Scott, Ty, & Sabrina

I just had to post this one because I thought it was so precious... I love these kindof moments. I can't believe how tall Ty is though, its funny how he's just hanging there. =o)

On another note, I'm no longer a college student... at least until fall. Scott's job is a bit uncertain right now & he may have to work out of town for awhile, so with he schedule up in the air for now, I need to be more flexible with my time. So, for now, college is on hold again. I'm excited that I'll be able to finish book 9 of a series that I'm reading (The work & the glorgy- its a great series) I'll also have time for my Knitting projects & most importantly I'll have extra time to spend with Ty.

Oh, and this is completely off topic too...but so far this year we've had 252inches of snow, once again my kitchen window is nearly covered up & I can't see who's pulling in the driveway. =o) I'll have to take some photos & post them soon.




No comments: