Friday, December 12, 2008

I'm a college graduate! Holy Cow!




Well, its been a long time coming & truthfully by now I could have been a doctor. I just finished my last class yesterday, aced my final & became the first college grad in my family. None of my Great grandparents, grandparents, parents or siblings have finished. I like to think of it as me changing our family tree. Education is so important & though it took me years to complete, the point of the matter is that I did. I could have shouted yesterday as I left the campus. I hope that as Ty grows older he understands the importance of it. Many thing seemed to have been put on 'the back burner' lately, but it will all pay off in the future. My next step will begin taking classes in Oswego in January. I have hopes of becoming a teacher, I'm not quite sure what type of teacher... but I feel that as long as I continue to prepare myself I will be lead to what is appropriate for both my family & myself. Honestly the whole thing kind of brings me to tears. I feel that this is just the first step in my journey.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job, Adj! =)