Sunday, March 20, 2011

March.... The month of Changes, Technology & the new me....
Well, March has been interesting to say the least... we have invested in Cell phones, yup you read it right... hard to belive I know but we did it... we now have these.
Scott learned how to log into FB (holy cow!) I've lost some wieght.... don't know which is crazier...the cell or this! lol Scott is getting a new job at CSX railroad & will be going to Georgia for training here ....We've never been apart very long :o( I'm heartbroken, but know that this is the right answer to our prayers. We were very unsure of this decision at first & that there will be many challenges along the way, but we now feel that its the right thing for our family, at this point in time.

February.... The month of knitting...

So, maybe its cabin fever setting in, but Feb. was a busy month for my knitting. I started to pick it back up again because its something I really enjoy doing, and I was spending way too much time doing work related things, and putting my personal enjoyment on the back burner. I ended up taking several hat patterns and formulated my own pattern that seemed to work for me. I even ended up selling several. I also had several baby showers to go to, so I got busy with the kneedles and yarn. I really like knitting gifts, hoping that they will one day become heirlooms. We also celebrated Valentines Day. Here is a photo of the box that Ty & I decorated for his Valentines at PreK...













January.... Ty's Birthday & Friends....

Ty turns 5. Can you even STAND it? Here are some photos from his birthday. We all ended up with a terrible stomach bug, so we just ended up having a small cake for him on his birthday and postponing the friend part, but we had a wonderful night celebrating with everyone. It seems like just yesterday that we had him- he has such a personality. and is such a little man. I couldn't imagine what my life would be like without the joy that he brings to our family.

Nanette came up for a weekend visit, so we had a get-together at our house. The kids all had a blast playing in the snow & Ginny, Kim, Nanett & I picked right up where we left off. :O) I'm so greatful for these girls!








December....of our family at Christmas.










1 comment:

Nanette said...

Congratulations on the new job, weight loss AND cell phones! :)
I had fun visiting. Now everyone just needs to plan a trip down here sometime.