Sunday, November 30, 2008

Ty's milestone

Yay!!! Okay, so I know that today is only day one of this whole blogging thing & that I already wrote today~ but I had to let everyone know that today Ty had a milestone. Let me first start off by saying that we've been trying to potty train him for a while, on his own terms. All of the ladies at church have said that their son's were well on their way to 3 years old before they got the knack of it.... well here is the good news. He's been peeing for a while now off and on but today Ty woke up from his nap crying telling me that he had to go potty, he walked right in the bathroom and did it #2! Now I know that those of you out there probably don't care that we're on our way, but to us this is MAJOR news. Needless to say we had a little bit of a flushing ceremony followed by his favorite bribe... THE POPSICLE...
Please cross your fingers for me that this wasn't just a fluke. =o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YaaaY, Ty! Great news...especially for Mommy & Daddy! hehehe